Safety Statement - FROM The Original Toy Company
On behalf of The Original Toy Company we are sure you are aware of the new federal government enacted Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act of 2008. The first provisions of this law became effective on February 10,2009.
As of this date retailers & catalog & internet companies will be prohibited from selling products not in compliance with the new safety standards.
Please find enclosed our formal safety statement related to the new act of 2008, if you have any questions or concerns please donít hesitate to call upon our customer service staff @ 1-800-899-4258, they will be happy to help you.
The Original Toy Company / State of Compliance
- All Original Toy Products meet all requirements of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 that are scheduled to go into effect 02/10/09.
- All Original Toy Products meet all requirements of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 that are scheduled to go into effect 08/10/09.
- All Original Toy Products are tested at the manufactured point of Origin, before shipment is made to the United States.
- All Original Toy Products are tested upon arrival at the warehouse distribution center of The Original Toy Company in Milford, Connecticut , once again by an independent testing lab based in the USA, prior to release into the general distribution channel of the United States. This would mean all products are tested twice before released into the specialty retail distribution channel.
- All Original Toy Products are also tested to meet or exceed EN71 and ASTM F963-96a.
- No Original Toy Product will ever be sent on ANY order or OFFERED for sales if the product doesnít meet all of the above conditions.
- All plastic products (dantoy) sold and distributed by The Original Toy Company are all (PHTHALATE FREE).
- ASTEM F963-08 Part 1 Part 2 along with HR4040 New Federal Government toy safety standards
If you have any questions , or are in need of clarification or would like to request any other information please feel free to call upon us at 1-800-899-4258 or email us at email@example.com or fax us at 203-876-2739.
We can provide testing data upon request for all of our products including "COC" certificates for each product. These also can be downloaded from our website www.theoriginaltoycompany.com, as of February 1st., 2009.